Putting Live, Work, Play on the Map in the Hudson Valley
Impact PR & Communications (IPR&C) was selected by Eastdale Village to help position the pre-planned, “live, work, play” community among its target audiences and stakeholders in Dutchess County and the greater Hudson Valley region. The IPR&C team was charged with driving positive messaging and attention around Eastdale and its growing roster of commercial users including medical offices, retail shops and eateries that were onboarding within a three-month timeframe.
- Forge alliances with businesses set to open at Eastdale Village to foster partnership and collect key information to be used in the promotion and positioning of said businesses and their affiliation with the community
- Set timeline of announcing the first businesses to debut at Eastdale Village and move forward with securing media placements for the news through proactive and reactive media relations efforts both regionally and hyper locally
- Offer on-site support and media coordination for ribbon cutting ceremony and follow-up to share event photography and opening event information with press
Within a mere three months of engagement, IPR&C garnered the following results on behalf of Eastdale Village:
- 44 secured media placements
- 9,876,373+ media impressions
- 296+ cumulative social shares of commercial user announcements
Additionally, Eastdale Village gained 140 followers on Instagram and 50 new page likes on Facebook in the week following the first press release announcement of the campaign. According to website analytics, Eastdale Village’s website also recorded traffic spikes with “higher-than-expected” visits immediately following press releases announcements disseminated by IPR&C.