Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey, Sappe & Regenbaum LLP
“30 Acts of Kindness”
Impact PR and Communications assisted Feldman, Kleidman, Coffey, Sappe & Regenbaum LLP (FKCS&R), a law firm specializing in the practice of personal injury law, professional liability and criminal defense, in the creation and execution of its “30 Acts of Kindness” campaign. In celebration of the firm’s 30th anniversary and in honor of its commitment to philanthropy, FKCS&R made financial donations to 30 local charitable organizations.
- Elevate visibility by means of strategically placed bylined articles, op-eds, news announcements and photos with captions.
- Partner with its advertising and marketing agency to reach and engage target audiences.
- Raise awareness about local charitable organizations located in the mid-Hudson Valley.
- Obtained Dutchess Regional Chamber of Commerce’s “Headliner Award: Leadership in Business & Community.”
- Secured dozens of media placements in key print, online and broadcast outlets.
- Increased presence on social media.
- Sharpened website content.