Greystone Programs, Inc.
“Leap for Autism”
Greystone Programs, Inc. in Hopewell Junction, NY, is dedicated to supporting individuals with autism and their families, and engaged Impact PR & Communications in February 2017 for a three-month strategic public relations program focused on increasing fundraising for, and participation in, the 2nd Annual Leap for Autism. Impact also worked to heighten autism awareness in the local community.
- Promote the 2nd Leap for Autism, April 2017.
- Secure media profiles in key outlets.
- Raise visibility for Greystone and its mission.
- Confirm media outlets for event coverage.
- Provide day-of event support.
- Assisted Greystone in raising $57,225.
- Reached 114 percent of fundraising goal and increased fundraising by more than 25 percent from the previous year.
- Helped procure 740 donors and 86 individual fundraising participants.
- Placed multiple feature stories focused on the event and the organization’s mission.
- Secured PSAs with local radio stations.
Filomena and the team at Impact PR know their craft. They bring to the table top-notch PR expertise. Whether it’s increased agency visibility through targeted media placements and opportunities for community engagement or an informative presentation to the Board of Directors, Filomena is creative, enthusiastic, fearless and strategic, while focusing on results. She gets the job done.
Skip Pryce, Chief Executive Officer, Greystone Programs Inc.