Greystone Programs, Inc.
“Leap for Autism”
Greystone Programs, Inc. in Hopewell Junction, NY, is dedicated to supporting individuals with autism and their families, and engaged Impact PR & Communications in February 2017 for a three-month strategic public relations program focused on increasing fundraising for, and participation in, the 2nd Annual Leap for Autism. Impact also worked to heighten autism awareness in the local community.
- Promote the 2nd Leap for Autism, April 2017.
- Secure media profiles in key outlets.
- Raise visibility for Greystone and its mission.
- Confirm media outlets for event coverage.
- Provide day-of event support.
- Assisted Greystone in raising $57,225.
- Reached 114 percent of fundraising goal and increased fundraising by more than 25 percent from the previous year.
- Helped procure 740 donors and 86 individual fundraising participants.
- Placed multiple feature stories focused on the event and the organization’s mission.
- Secured PSAs with local radio stations.