Hudson Valley public relations and marketing firm Impact PR & Communications, Ltd. has secured its highest number of awards yet at the Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) 2019 Mercury Awards, which are hosted annually by the Greater Connecticut and Westchester/Fairfield chapters. The agency took home six awards for excellence in public relations and communications and its recognized work includes:
- Media Relations Silver Award: Astor Services for Children and Families Ghost Stories Campaign
- Media Relations Bronze Award: PDQ’s New York Grand Opening Campaign
- Media Relations Bronze Award: No Alternative: The Film’s East Coast Premiere Campaign
- Collateral Bronze Award: Vassar-Warner Home’s Rebranded Collateral with Katy Dwyer Design
- Multicultural & Diversity Bronze Award: The Arc of Dutchess’ Sassy Chef Community Relations Initiative
- Community Relations Bronze Award: Tompkins Mahopac Bank STEM Scholarship Initiative
The award ceremony, hosted by FOX61 Meteorologist Matt Scott, took place on October 24 at Dunkin’ Donuts Park in Hartford, Connecticut. Mercury Award winners were selected by a panel of 12 PRSA members from chapters located outside of Connecticut and around the country. The panelists evaluated each entry on a numerical scale, and awarded the honors according to rank.
“It’s an immense honor to be recognized for our work by professional peers in the industry,” said Filomena Fanelli, president and CEO of Impact PR & Communications. “These awards are a testament to our team’s hard work, forward-thinking and thoughtful collaboration with our clients.”
For more information about Impact PR & Communications, visit www.prwithimpact.com.