Constructive Public Relations Campaign Elevates Construction Management Firm
This award-winning, owner’s representative, project and construction management services firm was founded 15-plus years ago by real estate and construction professional Ted Domuracki, and boasts more than $1.5 billion in projects for public and private sector clients.
MAST engaged Impact PR & Communications in 2015 for an ongoing strategic public relations program focused on highlighting project and firm news, expanding opportunities to participate in feature articles in prominent trade publications, providing comprehensive competitor market research and updating the firm’s website, including messaging and visuals consistent with its brand.
- Promote and build on the firm’s 15th anniversary
- Announce project-related news and staff promotions
- Secure media profiles in key outlets
- Assist in refreshing the firm’s website content and visuals
- Provide market research on direct and indirect competitors
- Firm profile in honor of its15th anniversary in Real Estate Weekly.
- Project news piece in Real Estate Weekly.
- Project feature in New Jersey Association of Counties’ NJAC County Biz
- Project news story, including new construction method, in Engineering News Record.
- Staff promotion announcements in various trade outlets and newspapers.
- Compilation and distribution of comprehensive data on eight direct and eight indirect competitors, including facts, analysis and summary reports based on key findings related to each firm’s project work, media presence, website content, awards won and social media activity.
- Coordination of the firm’s website refresh, including hands-on content editing, in conjunction with the company’s graphic designer for execution, showcasing MAST’s high level of professionalism and commitment to excellence.