The Organization Formerly Known as ARC
Dutchess ARC, a non-profit dedicated to supporting people with developmental disabilities and their families, underwent a major rebrand in 2016, officially becoming The Arc of Dutchess. Along with the name change came a new logo and an affiliation with The Arc, the nation’s foremost advocate for serving the country’s 4.6 million Americans with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
The Arc of Dutchess retained Impact PR & Communications to help explain the organization’s new image and widen reach to its audiences through traditional and social media campaigns designed to increase awareness and expand membership, with the ancillary goals of growing event attendance and fundraising efforts and forging new alliances in the community.
- Engage audiences through community events and a celebratory ribbon cutting.
- Increase fundraising by nurturing strategic partnerships and driving event attendance.
- Raise awareness and capture mindshare via thought leadership.
- Elevate visibility by means of strategically placed bylined articles, op-eds, news announcements and event listings.
- Poughkeepsie Journal “Wager Award for Inclusivity.”
- Junior League of Poughkeepsie’s “Agency of the Year Award.”
- 25 percent increase in both membership and social media followers.
- Record-breaking attendance at agency events.
- Selected as the site of choice for major news announcements on inclusivity by U.S. Senator Charles Schumer and Dutchess County Executive Marcus Molinaro.
- Dozens of media placements in key print, online and broadcast outlets.